On this page: Poster, Notice of Race, Entry form and Entries
The 'Strandzeilvereniging Terschelling' organizes the Brandaris Challenge 2023.
- All categories of pilots can partake at the event.
- The Euro Trophy will be sailed in the following classes: 2, 3, 5, Standart and Exelor.
- You can register no later than one hour before the first start. Alle entries must be done on the form below this announcement.
- The entry fee is € 20,-.
- The entry fee can payed on the following bank account number: NL38RABO 0364158905 name: Terschellinger Zeilwagen Vereniging. Or use the QR code below:
- Class 2 and 3 will start together and class 5, Standart and Exelor will start together.
- There will be one circuit.
- The first briefing is on Saturday 18 March 10:00 hrs.
- Race management: Floor Lagerweij, Edo de Bakker
- Friday 17 March Clubhouse open from 20.00 hrs.
- Saturday 18 March, short races. If the wind and beach conditions permit there will be a 100 km race.
- Saturday 18 March 19.00 hrs. Captains dinner, location will be announced at the first briefing.
- Sunday 19 March short races. Price giving 16.00 hrs, location Clubhouse.
No car parking on the road to the clubhouse or at the lifeboat station.
Please book your accommodation via: vvvterschelling.nl.
Residence Terschelling, +31 562 452452 ask for Saskia.
Book your ferry via: rederij-doeksen.nl, discountcode: 3T39EP9JR (only for cars with a trailer).